The Cabot Chair features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish
- Width: 85 cm / 33.5 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 18 inch
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.