The Embassy Chair conveys a classic, mid-century style with tailored proportions and refined details. It features a button-tufted, tight back design with piping details throughout, and seat cushions filled with a luxurious feather blend. The frame is supported by a recessed, solid-wood base. Available in vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Legs have Walnut Stain Finish
- Width: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 18 inch
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Tight back cushions are button tufted and constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Seat cushions are medium density polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.