The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel
- Width: 47 cm / 18.5 inch
- Depth: 52 cm / 20.5 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 18 inch
- Flatbar braces add functional style
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.