The Wallace Series is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious, channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Leather, Sled-Style Wood Base
- Width: 213 cm / 84 inch
- Depth: 88 cm / 34.5 inch
- Height: 71 cm / 28 inch
- Seat Height: 41 cm / 16 inch
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.