The fixture emits soft comfortable downlight. The conical shape and the matte, white-painted inside help assure even distribution of the light. The opening in the top of the fixture provides decorative illumination of the arch above, and ensures that the fixture retains the full expression of its visual shape both when illuminated and when switched off.
- Mads Odgård
- Shade: Spun aluminum
- Diameter: 17.5 cm / 6.9 inch
- Height: 21 cm / 8.3 inch
- Diameter: 25 cm / 9.8 inch
- Height: 30 cm / 11.8 inch
- Diameter: 40 cm / 15.7 inch
- Height: 42 cm / 18.9 inch
- Diameter: 55 cm / 21.7 inch
- Height: 66 cm / 26 inch
- Cord Length: 365.7 cm / 144 inch
- Small: 1 x 60W A-15 IF Medium / 1 x 6 W LED A-15 Medium
- Medium: 1 x 100W A-19 Medium / 1 x 22 W LED A-21 Medium
- Large & Extra Large: 1 x 200W A-21 Medium / 1 x 22 W LED A-21 Medium
- Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG black PVC power cord
- Dry location
- cULus Listed
The essence of Louis Poulsen Lighting is to create human-friendly lighting – lighting that makes people feel comfortable and relaxed and creates an excellent atmosphere. Louis Poulsen's lighting philosophy consists of three elements: function, comfort and ambience. Louis Poulsen Lighting wants people to feel they are in good company.
For more than eighty years, Louis Poulsen has collaborated with such visionary architects and designers as Arne Jacobsen, Verner Panton and Foster+Partners to produce innovative lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. Poul Henningsen, designer of the iconic Artichoke Pendant Light, began a lifelong collaboration with Louis Poulsen Lighting in 1925 that lasted until his death. To this day, Louis Poulsen Lighting still benefits from his genius.
Louis Poulsen Lighting offers a complete product line that includes suspended, ceiling, pendants, table, floor and wall lighting for both indoor and outdoor use. The superior styling, craftsmanship and quality of Louis Poulsen products can be found on projects around the globe.