A chair , based on Josef Hoffman's design from 1930, combines his interest in Art Nouveau and simple shapes with technology which has been used in Bystrice pod Hostynem for over 150 years.
- Ton R & D
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered, or cane weave
- To increase the strength and durability of natural cane weave, one can order additional plastic netting. The netting is stable, holds its shape and prevents excessive stretching of the cane weave on the seat.
- Height: 80 cm / 30.7 inch
- Width (Armless): 45 cm / 17.9 inch
- Width (Armchair): 50 cm / 17.9 inch
- Depth: 53.5 cm / 18.7 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.