Gentle curves, contrasting materials, manually-bent wood. The Chips lounge chair is striking for its commanding airy backrest shaped like a potato chip – a chip that transforms into part of the chair base. The airy backrest embraces a cushy seat made with comfortable upholstery and pocket springs. Seating comfort is enhanced with a removable back pillow.
- TON R & D
- Frame: beech, oak
- Seat: veneer
- Height: 90.5 cm / 35.6 inch
- Width: 44 cm / 17.3 inch
- Depth: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Seat Height: 61 cm / 24 inch
- Height: 109.5 cm / 43.1 inch
- Width: 45 cm / 17.7 inch
- Depth: 52 cm / 20.4 inch
- Seat Height: 80 cm / 31.5 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.