The Split chair links our more than 150-year-old technology with contemporary design. It is based on manually bent split lengths of massive wood; which, at the same time, are both a design and functional element of seating furniture - it supports the seat and also the backrest. It is elegantly slid in, behind the seat made also from massive wood. Apart from the upholstery, we also offer a design in ash, which can be applied with gradients by manual spraying.
- Arik Levy
- Frame: beech, ash
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Height (w/o Upholstery): 78 cm / 30.7 inch
- Height (with Upholstery): 80 cm / 31.4 inch
- Depth (w/o Upholstery): 56 cm / 22 inch
- Depth (with Upholstery): 58.5 cm / 23 inch
- Width: 52 cm / 20.4 inch
- Seat Width: 46.7 cm / 18.3 inch
- Seat Depth: 46.7 cm / 18.3 inch
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- Engraved ornaments are made by laser on the outer side of the backrest into the depth of approximately 0.1 cm.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.