The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel
- Width: 18.5 inch / 47 cm
- Depth: 20.5 inch / 52 cm
- Height: 30 inch / 76 cm
- Seat Height: 18 inch / 46 cm
- Flatbar braces add functional style
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.